最新文章

推荐阅读

旅游英语中常用的点餐句子

2018-02-07 17:18:37 陈腾威

如今很多中国人段喜欢去品尝西餐甚至是特地去到国外去感受西方文化,而中餐也受到了许多外国友人的喜爱,作为旅行者都希望自己能在点餐时不显得尴尬,那么今天我就给大家简单介绍旅游英语中吃饭的三种常用到的点餐句子。

点中国菜:
(W: Waiter G: Guest)

W: This way. Here is your table. Is this all right?
这边请。这是你的座位,可以吗?

G: Thank you. It’s nice, indeed.
谢谢,非常好。

W: My pleasure. Here’s the menu.(After a while)Are you ready to order now,madam and sir?
不客气这是菜单。(一会儿后)你们准备点菜了吗,先生女士?

G: You see, this is our first trip to China. Will you recommend us some Chinese dishes?
你看,这是我们第一次来中国,你可以给我们推荐一些中国菜吗?

W: How much would you spend?
你大概消费多少钱呢?

G: I don’t care about money. I’d like to have some good dishes of Chinese characteristics.
钱不是问题,我想要一些好的有中国特色的菜。

W: Yes, sir. Let me introduce you to some specials.
好的,先生。让我向您介绍一些特色菜。

想吃当地菜:
May I order, please? 我可以订了吗?

Can we have separate checks? 我们可以分开付帐吗?

What is the specialty of the house? 有什么特别料理吗?

I’d like to have something special. 我想要一些特别的

Do you have local dishes? 你有当地菜吗?

What do you recommend? 你有什么推荐?

Can I have the same dish as that? 我可以要和那个一样的菜吗?

I’ll have it 就是它了

I’ll have whatever you recommend. 就要你推荐的

I’d like appetizers and meat (fish) dish. 我要开胃菜和肉(鱼)类

I’d like to have dinner for less than 30 dollars including drinks. 我想要30圆以下包括酒水的

Can I have it right away? 我可以现在就要吗?

What is this? 这是什么?

What kind of dish is this? 这是什么菜?

I’d like this 这个不错

I’m on a diet 我正在减肥

I have to avoid food containing fat (salt/sugar) 我不要有脂肪(盐/糖)的食物

Do you have vegetarian dishes? 你有素菜吗?

Can you make it mild? 能做的清淡吗?

点一些简易西餐:
Waiter: Are you ready? 可以点餐了吗?

Customer: Yes, I’d like tomato soup and steak, please.可以的,给我来份西红柿汤和牛排。

W: Would you like your steak with chips or potatoes?配菜要薯条还是土豆呢?

C: Chips, please. 薯条。

W: How would you like your steak? Medium well or well-done?牛排要什么样的?七分熟还是全熟?

C: Medium well. 七分熟。

W: Anything to drink? 需要什么喝的?

C: Orange juice, please.橙汁。

¥1 适用:青少儿、成人
一对一外教口语课 + 测评报告
已抢91%